Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The reason behind it all

Today is my sweet Genesis' Angelversary. Today marks 4 years since she made me a mommy. This life of a BLM is so very hard to describe, but sadly, you all can understand. These past 4 years have felt like a lifetime, and yet it felt like it arrived here in the blink of an eye. Such a complicated thing to explain. I miss her so very much. Please if you would, take a moment to remember this most special little girl who was very much wanted. Who is very much missed. And who is very much loved and remembered. She is my inspiration for Names On The Sidewalk, Written From the Heart, and so much more. Thank you all for your love and support.

3 comments:

Franchesca said...

Remembering Genesis with you Tiffany <3

Lisette said...

Remembering her with you my friend.

Wyatt's Mommie said...

<3 Genesis

Post a Comment