Friday, November 19, 2010

Los Angeles Walk To Remember

I am very late with this post but in all fairness, this blog wasnt up at the time. So better late than never, right? I wanted to share that I had a part in the Los Angeles Walk To Remember that was held on October 9th, 2010.  We even had our very own sign at the walk (before the name change of 'Written From The Heart'). One of our address books was raffled off to one lucky winner.  I cannot tell you what an honor it was to be a part, even if it was just a little part, of the Los Angeles Walk To Remember.  I hope to continue to support the walk in years to come.

This one is called Glittery Bird.  I personally really love this book as it's gender neutral and its just so simple and has a classic look to it.  And of course so much love was really put into it.  I am happy to say that another BLM has fallen in love with this design as well that I am in the works of creating a Glittery Bird II. Photos to come shortly so check out the gallery from time to time.

1 comments:

Lisette said...

How special!!! I love it...

Post a Comment