Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new website! Im very excited to share my work with you all. Just a quick overview of the site... To view the items I have made check out the 'Gallery Tab'. For prices look to the left under the 'Prices' section. Below it you will find shipping quotes. Once you know what you want, please fill out the order form. You can either submit payment right away or wait till I send you an updated invoice with the shipping included. As of right now I am doing address books and journals but if you have something else you would like me to personalize for you, please feel free to contact me about a custom  job. My email can be found to the left under the 'Contact Me' section. Please follow my blog for news & updates on any new products I have to offer, any sales that I may be having and dont forget the giveaways! Please grab my button and help spread the news. Thanks for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment